Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Leaf Embelishments

It was so nice to see everyone today. Thanks for a lovely lunch Leisa we loved being at Deer Hollow for the afternoon. Can't wait for Ronda's surprise Halloween quilt next month...do you think she just got tired of me bugging her and finally said yes. As promised, here are the close ups of the leaf embellishments from Sue Spargo's class. The picture directly below is a portion of the 50th birthday sampler piece Sue was making for herself. If you study it closely you can see all kinds of details and images. Have fun!

















3 comments:

deerhollow said...

You are so quick! thanks for posting this. It will be a great reference.

Hopefully I will get my post up tomorrow.

Can't WAIT for Ronda's quilt!

deerhollow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda C said...

Loved the pictures...I wish I had time to create leaves especially as beautiful as the fall leaves in our lovely valley.

Some of Our Creations...