Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween at Ronda's

I believe that Ronda just might be the queen of Halloween. It was such a treat to have lunch and spend a beautiful Fall afternoon in her home. Thank you for having us.

When I grow up...can I be Ronda?

There are many hidden friends in Ronda's house.

A signature Ronda creation.

My favorite! Just loved his sassy attitude.A beautiful table set for guests.

And of course she springs a lovely surprise on us. Thinking it was going to be the beginning of a project... we wanted to know how long we had to finish it.

Jill...who did not have to turn anyone into a toad.

Purple Cats rock!

The surprise...penny rugs for all. Ronda you are absolutely amazing!

And those beautiful creative hands say it all.

1 comment:

deerhollow said...

This was the sweetest blog ever! I LOVE the pic of Ronda. What a magical afternoon. I feel very blessed.

Some of Our Creations...